Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: CCheers Everybody!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
    Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

    Wouldn't you like to get away?

    Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your board name,
    and they're always glad you came.
    You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same
    You wanna be where everybody knows your board name.

    You wanna go where people know, people are all the same,
    You wanna go where everybody knows your board name.

    <ul type="square"> [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] CCheers Everybody! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus[/list]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cheers [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Gusmeister~ [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi NYJ,
    It is nice to see you here this morning!
    Hope you are feeling better.
    AND I hope to see you tomorrow night in the chat room too!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, great ccheers post!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Wish I was feelin better Gus~ But like I said before I have a TRIPLE shot weekend, so it's all good. Hahahaha... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    See ya in chat //oo\\

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thank you Charles. I was messing with the idea of adding
    the word BOARD to songs with NAME in them like
    <ul type="square">...what's your BOARD NAME? Whose your daddy? Is he rich like me?
    or
    ...life ain't easy for a boy BOARD NAMED Sue
    or
    ...hello, I love you, won't you tell me your BOARD NAME![/list]when I suddenly thunk of the cheers song.
    What luck I thunk to myself!
    CCheers to our triple shot weekend!!!!//oo\\!!!!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh Ella~ U so crazy! Ha... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    You Da Man, Gus... Oh Yes You Are [img]wink.gif[/img] ... I thunk I will enjoy today, Coz I Donts Gots To Work !!! Yeaaah

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A boy BOARD named Sue? Oh brother! That is funny gus.

    Have you heard the sequel to that Johnny Cash song by the same writer?
    It's called The Father Of The Boy Named Sue.
    Hilarious!

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo Ella..You da man bros. But NYJ might be right! LOL!
    I have heard that song bystandyr but it has been a while.
    Here's a link I found to the lyrics if anyone would like a good laugh!

    http://www.banned-width.com/shel/works/boysuepa.html

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    GD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic